Social Icons

03 May 2011

MY HEART HAS MIND OF IT'S OWN by Connie Francis

Key C.



C                  G7

I told this heart of mine
                           F
our love could never be,
                    G7
But then I hear your voice,
                                        C
and something stirs inside of me
                  G7
Somehow I can't dismiss
                    F
the memory of your kiss,
                G7                                      C
Guess my heart has a mind of its own


No matter what I do,
no matter what I say
No matter how I try,
I just can't turn the other way
When I'm with someone new,
I always think of you,
Guess my heart has a mind of its own


C                      G7
You're not in love with me,
                       C
so why can't I forget?
                           D7
I'm just your "used-to-be";
                            G7
it's wrong, and yet...


C
I know forgetting you
would be a hopeless thing,
For I'm a puppet and
I just can't seem to break the strings
I say "I'll let you go,
"but then my heart says "no"
Guess my heart has a mine of its own


Cape juga buat kuncinya...ufh ufh





Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

No comments: